IQ Products, a developer and manufacturer of a range of antibody based diagnostic products located in The Netherlands, is committed to bringing innovative products to the market for research & diagnostics in human healthcare. Their products are manufactured to meet the highest quality standards of CE, ISO 13485 and FDA requirements. IQ Products provide smart, innovative, and reliable diagnostic solutions in the fields of sepsis, inflammation, transplantation, perinatal diagnostics, oncology and routine flow cytometry.
- Single, dual and triple colour antibodies
- Perinatal kits (Fetal Cell Count Kit, FMH QuikQuant and FETALtrol™)
- HITAlert - Kit for detection of Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Macro163™ - Sepsis & Inflammation kit
You can view all IQ Products on the link below and use the filters at the top of that page to find the products you need, or you can contact us, we are happy to help!
Single, dual and triple colour antibodies
IQ Products supply a wide range of conjugated antibodies and reagents for immunophenotyping and immune monitoring. This includes single, dual and triple colour antibodies for immunophenotyping as well as lysing, fixation and permeabilisation solutions.
IQ Products has a wide range of antibodies for cancer research, which can be viewed here.
They also offer a variety of kits for flow cytometry in different research areas:
Fetal Cell Count Kit
The Fetal Cell Count Kit provides reproducible routine measurements in every situation where detection and quantification of foetal haemoglobin (HbF) in blood is needed. The assay is based on a combination of two antibodies: one is directed against HbF and the second is specific for carbonic anhydrase (CA), only present in adult red blood cells and, at very low detectable level, in late pregnancy stage (38+ weeks of gestation). This duplex assay allows for a lower rate of false positives associated with detecting adult F-cells using the Kleihauer-Betke acid-elution test or single HbF flow cytometry tests.
- Quantitation of foetal-maternal haemorrhage (FMH)
- Discrimination of foetal RBCs in maternal blood
- Intracellular detection of HbF and CA
A Rapid assay for Foetomaternal Haemorrhage Quantification
The FMH QuikQuant Kit is a flow cytometric method for FMH detection and quantification. The assay uses a reagent containing a monoclonal antibody to Haemoglobin F and Propidium Iodide as a specific marker of nucleated cells. The method is a rapid streamlined technique requiring about 30 minutes to complete. With less than 15 minutes of hands-on time needed, it is more efficient to use than the Kleihauer-Betke assay, as well as more sensitive and precise.
- Detection of foetal haemoglobin (HbF) of as low as 0,06% foetal cells in maternal blood
- Results in 1 hour (20 minutes hands-on-time) with two single centrifuge steps
The FETALtrol™ kit provides control cells to validate the procedures for the detection of Foetomaternal Haemorrhage. You can choose from two kits, FH101 with 3 levels and two 2 mL vials for each level, or FH102 with three levels but just one 2 mL vial for each level.
- Eliminates the need to acquire cord blood to make home brew controls, saving time precious to the laboratory workforce.
- Three validated levels which correspond to clinical decision points for anti-D therapy.
- 3 months total shelf life.
- FDA cleared as a hematologic control for foetal red cell detection.
- Registered as Medical Device for In Vitro Diagnostic Use (IVD/CE).
FETALtrol has a shelf life of three months from the date of manufacture, but you can sign up to our alert list to know when a new batch is ready. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join this alert list.
HITAlert - Kit for detection of Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)
HITAlert is the first functionality test for the diagnosis of HIT in heparin-treated patients using flow cytometry.
Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) is an immune-mediated distinct syndrome in which laboratory detection of the pathogenic antibodies is diagnostically useful. The present functional flow cytometric assay determines the capacity of the patient's serum to activate platelets in presence of heparin. This functional assay reproduces the in vivo pathophysiology, and highly correlates with the clinical presentation of HIT. Indications for testing in patients exposed to heparin include the appearance of thrombocytopenia, or of thrombosis irrespective to platelet count.
Macro163™ - Sepsis & Inflammation kit
With the Macro163™ kit, you can detect inflammation and bacterial sepsis using this soluble CD163 ELISA assay for measuring Macrophage and Monocyte Activation.
- Analyse Macro163 levels in serum and plasma
- Complete ELISA kit
- Based on the two most published soluble CD163 ELISA protocols
- Assay completed within 4 hours
- Use of fully characterized recombinant CD163 protein as standard
- Standardized and quantitative
- Only 2 μL of sample is needed
- Pre-coated ELISA plates
- Detection and monitoring of macrophage activation syndromes
- Detection of myeloproliferative diseases and hemophagocytic syndrome
- Risk-marker in low-grade inflammatory states
- Prognostic marker in sepsis and liver-disease
- Monitoring of sepsis combined with leukocyte CD163 and CD64 expression
- Association with post-infectious recovery phase and declining inflammation
As IQ Product's distributor in the U.K., we are here to help with any queries related to their products. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information or to obtain a quote.